Happy July to everyone and Happy Canada Day to my friends to the north!
I’ve never had the opportunity to go to Canada, but that’s an item on my bucket list. I want to see as much as possible, from the Pacific to the Atlantic and up into the frozen north. If you’re Canadian or have spent time in Canada, what would you recommend as a must-see stop for that bucket list tour?
My goals for the month of July include:
- 30k on the paranormal romance novel
- 15k on the next contemporary in the Heart’s Redemption series
- Spend lots of time with the Helvetican. We’re going fishing Tuesday, WOOHOO!
- Nudge the son who has some credits to make up before school starts again
- Get the electrician in here to do the work needed on the house so we don’t accidentally burn the place to the ground
- Find the surface of my desk. Seriously. When I can’t find things in my file-by-pile system, you know it is out of control. I really need to upload before and after photos. You’ll be shocked that I can get anything done in this mess. But, on the other hand, you know the old saying…If a messy desk is the sign of a messy mind, what’s an empty desk a sign of?